Welcome to the 7th episode of Star Sports TV – 15 minutes of top midweek discussion and pointers from the Star Stable. We welcome your feedback or ideas for next week’s programme – please email the team [email protected]
New customers only. Min stake £10. Min odds evens/2.0. Free bet up to value of initial stake (win part only) credited if selected event/result occurs. Max free bet £50. Free bet valid for 7 days. Full terms apply. 18+. Begambleaware.org
Hosted by Johnny Ward this week we look ahead to:
- Weekend Racing ‘First Look’: Johnny looks ahead to this weekend’s action with Star’s head of PR Luke Tarr, including the Snow Fairy Stakes, Celebration Mile and Winter Hill Stakes.
- Football: Our man Adam Russell looks at where Lionel Messi could end up after his transfer request to Barcelona and an exciting new market ahead of the Premier League season.
- Trader Chat: Ed Dark dials in from Star Sports HQ to reflect on the ups and downs over the last week in the trading office, and look ahead to the new Premier League season with some exciting new markets.
- Greyhound Derby: Julie Collier catches up with Hayley Keightley’s assistant trainer Craig Morris, to discuss his Star Sports Greyhound Derby aspirations with Hiya Boyo, who is a leading player in Saturday’s Monmore Gold Cup final.
- Cricket: Star ambassador Ryan Sidebottom reflects on Jimmy Anderson’s 600th test wicket and his SPOTY chances before looking ahead to the T20 series between England and Pakistan.
- Golf: Our golf pundit Blue Horseshoe has a 125/1 for The BMW as the FedEx Cup moves into its second week.
- Cycling: Cycling betting expert Ian O’Sullivan (@cyclingbetting) looks ahead to the Tour de France with picks to win the yellow and polka-dot jersey.
- Politics: Our Political Analyst William Kedjanyi discusses the Republican National Convention and the Presidential election markets.
- #BettingPeople: William Kedjanyi unveils this week’s feature interview.
Hit The Tweet Spot, WIN A FREE BET & much much more…